Artuner.com (the “Site”) is maintained by Artuner Ltd. (collectively referred to “we”, “our”). We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you to improve our site and improve your user experience:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the sequence in which you viewed them and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, including but not limited to: email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Phone Calls.
We may gather information about your general internet usage by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish and this can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. However, doing so may impede the usability of Artuner.com.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you and to improve these services. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services, for example allowing you to customize your Wishlist or offering artworks by an artist whose work you are interested in acquiring.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you, for example suggesting similar artists and artworks at the bottom of an individual product page.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased artworks from us we may provide to you details of similar artworks or other artworks that you may be interested in.
Only where your consent has been provided in advance may we allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our upmost to ensure that your data is treated and stored securely. In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and/or storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this form of data transfer.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with this information.
Artuner Ltd. is a UK registered company with Company House No. 08447416 and VAT No. 161069718.
Our Registered Address is:
36 Alie Street